Infotistas LLC launched in 2017 to provide short-term information and grant development consulting to non-profit organizations.
Competitive non-profit organizations cultivate funding portfolios to support their operations, expand their programs and services and promote their missions in the physical and digital worlds. However, non-profits often face fiscal obstacles in their quests to acquire and retain permanent or long-term staff for grant development and website design. This results in sporadic grant-funded positions which may significantly stall the potential reach of a mission-driven organization.
Infotistas LLC (“Infotistas”) launched in 2017 to provide short-term consulting to non-profit organizations. Our flexible approach allows our clients to bring us in for the entire life cycle of a project or for incremental tasks and outcomes. Examples of our expertise include (1) pivotal needs assessments such as reporting on funding climates, and (2) project management of grant proposal submissions or website development. We partner with clients to ensure a seamless project delivery — a process that happens faster and without the dedication of traditional personnel costs and resources.
The Infotistas à la carte menu of services offers opportunities for clients of any scale:
Funding climate survey
Website information and usability audit
Funding preparedness audit
Boilerplate proposal document library
Website design & launch
Other digital projects
Our clients include organizations involved in public health, social services, institutes of higher education and advocacy groups:
- Drexel University School of Public Health (Philadelphia, PA). Grant development.
- Rosemont College (Bryn Mawr, PA). Grant development.
- Juntos (Philadelphia, PA). Site audit, information architecture, web development. (in progress).
- The Health Foundation (North Wilkesboro, NC). Site audit, information architecture, web development, domain transfer. Visit HealthyWilkes.org.
- Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center (Silicon Valley, CA). Site audit.
- AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA). Site audit.
- Services, Immigrant Rights, and Education Network (San Jose, CA). Grant development.